Shipping, receiving and distribution
- Buy supplies in bulk or economy size packaging, and buy only what you need.
- Ask for minimal packaging options from your suppliers.
- Ship your products in returnable, reusable containers and offer cost incentives for participation.
- Reuse incoming packing materials, or use shredded office paper and other discarded materials for packaging.
- Avoid over-packaging your products. Talk to your customers about alternatives and provide a least-waste option that satisfies their needs.
- Reuse wood pallets, or use returnable plastic pallets or slip sheets, or reusable transport packaging.